Tuesday, January 24, 2012 | | By: Trainer

The weakness feeling.

That weakness feeling happened to me some months ago.

After workout, or even when you wake up in the morning you don't want to do anything, you feel shaky.
For my experience I can tell you: eat better (sometimes I should say "more") and don't exceed with workout.

After some weeks of workout you think you can do more and more, and yes, you can do more but after some days you will feel as shit. Then is when lot of people leaves the gym and starts again a more sedentary life. In that moment starts the rebound effect (will talk about it), and all your previous efforts were for nothing.

When you have that feeling the best you can do is still going to the gym, change the workout if needed to another one more soft, and eat some more/better, because one of the most popular thoughts is "eat less, training hard,  get thin faster", and that's not true.

16 comentarios:

TheFitness said...

Some great advice. A change in workout is a great idea but eating right is one of the most important things you can do.

InfinitePlans said...

Had this just this morning actually, one of the worst feelings ever.

Alex D. said...

Sounds like maybe you should eat something before working out as well as after? I always drink Gatorade, and it seems to really make a difference then just plain water.

Bersercules said...

Fight the pain barior!

Anonymous said...

For me, it's the impulse of staying in bed. As long as I can beat that, I usually can start doing some jogging, hopefully.

Anonymous said...

I'm always feeling weak.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

I hate that feeling.

JaeSunEx said...

This happened to me yesterday, thanks for the info!

Zap McBlowfist said...

FEEL THE BURN!!!!

JamesFitting said...

I hate the feeling you get when you have a lot of energy but it feels like you're leaving your body and you're really light headed. I'm followin

Teeeha said...

always happens!!!

Axis said...

I should follow this blog.. my body needs improving. Consider it done! May this be a symbiotic relationship!

MadTingz said...

cool man! nice one.

zabuzar said...

your makin me feel sooo fat
i havent been to a pool in ages

Anonymous said...

Added with the fact I love swimming, I guess I should give this a go. Problem, it's winter and I don't know any pools that are open. :(

rkr said...

heh, maybe when it gets a bit hotter

Post a Comment