Sunday, January 22, 2012 | | By: Trainer

Sunday morning... Running!

Hey there, a quick update before I go.

Today we are going to run, a little late but at least we are doing something as every Sunday.

When I say "we" I mean me and two friends from the gym and muay thai classes.

So now we are leaving to the mountain for some running with some inclination /declination for being a little bit harder.

Tomorrow I will blog about heart beating and the importance of it for weight losing.

Leaving now, enjoy your Sunday!

6 comentarios:

InfinitePlans said...

Sounds like great fun!

NayNaySIXX said...

Sundays are for rest... ;D

soba said...

Have fun man :D

Anonymous said...

Have fun. ;)

Teeeha said...

Have fun !!

Mekkor said...

oh god, i couldnt run at a sunday... weekend nights are usually to hard for something like this ^^

Post a Comment