Thursday, March 1, 2012 | | By: Trainer

I'm back with an injury...

Well, after some days away I am here again. I had not any time those past days till now. Today, thanks to a knee injury in Muay Thai classes I have a lot of time those next weeks.
Due to this I will be blogging more often also writing about my injury and my rehab sessions a little more.
Thanks to all the followers and readers, and special thanks to my MT partner for his rookie kick on my "unprotected knee" and a bandaged leg as a gift.

5 comentarios:

sonnema said...

oooh goodluck with ur recovery

TheFitness said...

Oh dear. Doesn't sound good. All the best.

R said...

Oh sounds bad, welcome back!

Bersercules said...

Hope you get better soon! Enjoy blogging in the mean time!

Gryt said...

Ah, knee injuries suck. You don't realize how much your knees do until they stop working

Post a Comment